turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I got the Turbo Tax card and my taxes were accepted yesterday at 6PM by the IRS. Where is my advance? Thank you

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

I got the Turbo Tax card and my taxes were accepted yesterday at 6PM by the IRS. Where is my advance? Thank you

If you qualify for Refund Advance and are approved for the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you’ll be notified by email of the approved amount and you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return.

Here is more information about the Refund Advance process:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

If you created a Turbo Visa Debit Card online account and have funds available but you’re unable to use your temporary card number for online purchases, call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

If you received a Refund Advance last year, you’ll need to create a new account to see your Refund Advance funds for this year. You won’t see the funds if you log in with the account you made last year.

Here is more information: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-temporary-card/00/27511

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

You guys from turbo keep stating we'll receive an email.  Please understand your customers when we say we have NOT received any emails with decisions but have gotten emails from turbo prepaid to finish setting up account yesterday and over weekend. I have already email support because the tax experts know nothing except what we have access to already. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies