misscanada30

I filed my taxes on January 30 I got a advance refund but I’m still waiting on the rest of my money. When will it come?

Zzuyawin

Did you get your advance grin green dot? Im still waiting on mine and i got an advance from green dot. 

Zzuyawin

@misscanada30  did you get your advance from green dot?

misscanada30

I don’t think so it’s the intuit turbo card

misscanada30

yes it is I just checked 

JeanneLO

The deposit will not be reflected on your account until the IRS approves and sends it and it is posted to your account. 

Where’s My Refund? has the most up to date information available about your refund. The tool is updated daily (usually overnight) so you will just usually need to check once a day.

For more on the timing of your refund please see this TurboTax FAQ.

Please see these TurboTax FAQ's on why some tax return refunds may take a while to be released and what steps you can take:

If you are concerned and it's been over 21 days since your tax return was accepted by the IRS and you decide to call them here are some tips when contacting the IRS at 1-800-829-1040:

• First choose your language. 
  • Then do not choose the first choice regarding REFUND, or it will send you to an automated phone line.
  • Instead, press 2 for personal income tax questions.
  • Then press 1 for form, tax history, or payment.  
  • Then press 3 for all other questions.
  • Then press 2 for all other questions to be transferred to an agent

Also this TurboTax FAQ lets you know what to have ready before you contact the IRS: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/irs/help/what-do-i-need-if-i-call-the-irs/00/27378