neilmitchell11

I filed an extension. But since I am applying for a mortgage, I need a copy of my return summary before I finish filing and pay in October. Please help me view/print my page 1.

To view or print the complete tax return you will need to pay for the TurboTax account fees.  To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2016 return at this time, click on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now.  On the next screen just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will ask for all your credit card information so you can pay for the account.

You have to pay your TurboTax fees before you can print your tax return.

neilmitchell11

Well that answer was super quick and helpful  Thank you!