Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

I didn't receive my refund card. What do I do?

As noted above, if it has been past 10 business days and you still have not received your card, please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number and don't choose option 2 (to get a live agent), it will repeat a few times then you will get more options

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
zuri1113

Every time I call to see why I haven't received my card it says the info I entered is invalid ....its very irritating I just want to talk to someone I been to the website and called the number and nothing 

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number and don't choose option 2, it will repeat a few times then you will get more options.

I haven't received my card and when I call the number and use the automated system it tells me but I have to have the last four digits of my card number and I never received my card so I don't know the last four digits of my number please help

I have never received my card what did you do when you contacted green Dot did you get a card from them I have my account number and routing number for the card but no card

After I purchase a green Dot card then what do I do

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@cierra58  You should receive your card in about 10 business days. Then once the IRS Where’s My Federal Refund? site, shows your refund has been sent, it can take 1 to 5 business days for the financial institution to deposit fund into your account. In your case this would be your Green Dot card.

Where’s My Refund? has a tracker that displays progress through 3 stages:

(1) Return Accepted "Received," (2) Refund Approved and (3) Refund Sent.

When will I get my IRS tax refund?

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions

IT ASKS YOU FOR THE CARD NUMBER. I DONT HAVE THE CARD NUMBER!!!!!!!

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

@shinski92192 Please use the following link to report your card as not receivedhttps://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s#howtoreportlost Click  How long does it take to get my personalized card in the mail? 

delz18
Returning Member

What do I do how to turbo tax know I want my refund on transfer to this carx instead of turbo tax card

DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

Changing Direct Deposit Info:

If you've already e-filed or dropped your tax return into a mailbox, unfortunately you cannot change the information provided, in most cases.   You can contact the IRS and see if they are able to change the information, but that is unlikely.  

Here is information on how you can reach the IRS by phone for further assistance:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301592

If you haven't e-filed or mailed your tax return yet you can still change the method by which you receive your REFUND follow the instructions in the FAQ below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302459

I received a routing number when I filed my taxes online with TurboTax but never received a card the money has been in my account apparently since February 12th it is now the 27th and I'm really not happy about this I want my money what do I do

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

If you have not received your TurboTax Visa Debit Card, you may want to reach out to their customer service number. Please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number and don't choose option 2, it will repeat a few times then you will get more options.

OMG we r going through the same thing!!!! I called to order another card although I doubt that the first one was ever sent! I have called IRS and Maryland state revenue and apparently this happened to THOUSANDS of people last year! We must file a class action suit to be awarded money for the aggravation pain and suffering of not being able to access our own funds! Green Dot has had a similar law suit with their rush card not too long ago. I want to be optimistic but after speaking with other customers-it’s leading me to believe that we may not get a card at all. I’m beyond frustrated. Pls keep me posted on the status of your card and I will also keep you in the loop. If you’re interested in filing suit send me a message and we can do that together or independently. But- I am DEFINITELY doing so-with it without anyone else. THIS IS ROBBERY essentially and it’s NOT OKAY! 

looks like this shady company is deleting posts as well. im done with turbo tax they will never recieve another min of my time again i have a alot of money in their prepaid account and i never got the card. I ordered TWICE it just says ''we are printing your card now'' for the last week, i got expedited shipping for 15 dollars but iv now been waiting 10 days and its not even shipped yet. Its funny how this slimey company can take money out of your account for things like shipping and monthly charges but you cant access the funds at all. Im getting a lawyer most likley. We all should be. This is a scam. They are just going to keep hitting me with monthly charges until they get their ''quota'' and release the funds then. I filed my taxes in january, approved 15th of feb and never recieved the card. Twice. Iv been waiting for well over a month and already got my first monthly charge and expedited shipping but they havent shipped my card in over ten days!!!!!!!!!! im beyond fustrated this is wrong on so many levels. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies