Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I did not receive my Turbo Tax prepaid card. I filed on 1-31 and it is now 2-28, a full 28 days minus weekend/holidays. I need it re-sent please.

@jtetkoski , @smsshan and @bjjeffrey13 contact green dot corporate office (at least that is what the post I found the info on said it was but I believe it is just a huge call center). The contact number is eight (8) six(6) six (6)....six (6) five (5) two (2)....four (4) six (6) ine (1) one (1) option 1 extension 3690. When you speak with a rep let them know you have been waiting whatever amount of time you have been waiting for your card and you have yet to receive it after having several replacements sent. Let them know you want your card sent via fedex with any fees waived because it is not your fault you did not receive the card. 24-48 after the day you call, contact them again and ask for a tracking ID for your card. I did this last Tuesday and called back Thursday and got the tracking Number. Fedex site said I should have been getting my card that Thursday and I received it that afternoon. So do this ASAP and let me know how it works for you all.
Cushsr

I did not receive my Turbo Tax prepaid card. I filed on 1-31 and it is now 2-28, a full 28 days minus weekend/holidays. I need it re-sent please.

I was in the Proses of Renewing my Turbo Tax. It  was saying, "Process" Nothing was saved.  My Computer stopped working. I now have a New computer. I guess my Order did not go through.

Please renew my Account  I also have a new Credit Card. You will need that number.

lalaramirez013
Returning Member

The extension number does not work

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@lalaramirez013

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ for more information. When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card? https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/when-will-i-receive-my-turbo-prepaid-visa-card/00/273...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
delz18
Returning Member

I didnt recieved my prepaid card please cancel all catds on file a send another one it must have gotten lost in mail so please cancel card all cards on file old and new and issue a new one for 2019 thanks

delz18
Returning Member

Please send replacement card asap I have read a lor of bad reviews about replacement cards so pmease dont make me one of them please send card today

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

You will need to contact TurboTax Visa Debit Card customer service. Please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number and don't choose option 2, it will repeat a few times then you will get more options. 

Bootlegg

**Bleep**

Call 866 652 4611 choose option 2. I just did it and the lady said ill have my card in 3 business days via Fed Ex. Apparently it was "returned to sender." 

This worked for me but I chose option 2. Option 1 said the extension was invalid but option 2  led to me a rep! She expedited my card ( via Fed Ex) so in 3 business days I should have it. Thanks sooooo much for the information!!!

Nafiz24
Returning Member

So how did you eventually get it? I’m having the same problem. This is my fourth attempt on Receiving my card.

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Have you tried the steps provided by @Shwilson85?

Nafiz24
Returning Member

I tried that then on the 4th business day they said FedEx returned it to sender, but I contacted fedex and they said  they never received the package! So now this is the fourth attempt they are trying to send it via FedEx but for some reason they can’t provide me with a tracking number! It’s sad that I can see the money on my account but can’t access it without registering the card. 

Did you end up getting your card? I am on day ten and still have not received my card. Just wondering if this worked for you? Thanks

I have the same issue how do i get my card asap or get the info too get the money transfered or something 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies