I did my taxes on February 3rd I got the federal b...

I did my taxes on February 3rd I got the federal but not the state, I would like know why is it taking long

I did mine on the same day and accepted the same day and I haven't received either, I was scared I put the direct deposit number wrong but I didn't. I will never be doing my taxes through here ever again that's for sure 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

@taishaaguilty

The refunds are processed separately by different agencies and the timing is independent of each other. The IRS processes federal refunds and your state Department of Revenue processes the state tax return refunds. 

It is not unusual that one arrives before the other. State refund process timing varies from state to state. To track your state tax return refund please see this TurboTax FAQhttps://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/how-do-i-track-my-state-refund/00/25571.