Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I did not receive my Turbo Tax prepaid card. I filed on 1-31 and it is now 2-28, a full 28 days minus weekend/holidays. I need it re-sent please.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
EbonyL

I did not receive my Turbo Tax prepaid card. I filed on 1-31 and it is now 2-28, a full 28 days minus weekend/holidays. I need it re-sent please.

Please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169

View solution in original post

45 Replies
EbonyL

Please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169

This dont worked they ssnd u to a rebot and I called IRS they said they need have a real person talked to I yet get mine and mine is on my card if dont get it soon IRS told me to call them they going get in trouble

What number did you contact the irs on and what did you tell them because I have not received my card either nor the replacements they sent and it’s been almost a month

They claim they have sent my card 3 times. Liars! I called my local FedEx shipping office and they categorically deny receiving anything to send to this address since I had packages shipped for Christmas.
smsshan

I am having the same issue. IRS says my refund was sent and the turbo tax card site says the money is available but I never got a card and can not get through to anyone. This is ridiculous

Same here I’m about to start a claim in them

@smsshan ok!!!! This is ridiculous and I’m beyond fed up

@Mzsheena85 how do you do that?
jtetkoski

I’m having the same issue: Original card was to be sent on 02/16... I never received it and called for a replacement to be sent over two weeks ago, still nothing. I’ve called multiple times and cannot get through to an actual person. Has anyone had this issue resolved?

I filed my taxes on Jan 28. Turbo prepaid card was supposed to be sent out immediately. I did not receive card. After calling them, they have sent replacement card 10 times. I have still not received. Can't access my money.
smsshan

I still haven't received my replacement card either. What the hell is going on with this place? What's the next step, I don't even know what to do anymore.

I can not get any help from anywhere to get this turbo prepaid card sent to me so that I can get my money. If anyone can give advice on who to contact (besides turbo prepaid card number) please let me know. I need my money and will never use TurboTax again after this. I have been a faithful customer for years with no problems but am unable to get any help to get my money from a bank product that TurboTax promoted.

@jtetkoski , @smsshan and @bjjeffrey13 contact green dot corporate office (at least that is what the post I found the info on said it was but I believe it is just a huge call center). The contact number is eight (8) six(6) six (6)....six (6) five (5) two (2)....four (4) six (6) ine (1) one (1) option 1 extension 3690. When you speak with a rep let them know you have been waiting whatever amount of time you have been waiting for your card and you have yet to receive it after having several replacements sent. Let them know you want your card sent via fedex with any fees waived because it is not your fault you did not receive the card. 24-48 after the day you call, contact them again and ask for a tracking ID for your card. I did this last Tuesday and called back Thursday and got the tracking Number. Fedex site said I should have been getting my card that Thursday and I received it that afternoon. So do this ASAP and let me know how it works for you all.
smsshan

I finally received my card today after sending a bunch of emails and having them call me back and go through all my information for them to "resend" a card. It's a weird number and they call late hours so answer your phones after emailing them your complaint and phone number , the email I used is <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="mailto:turboprepaidcard@emails.turboprepaidcard.com">turboprepaidcard@emails.turboprepaidcard.com</a>
mmerjil90

i am having the same problem been waiting for almost two months and i want my money will never use turbotax  again the online and call center is no good . how can i press a number for card never recieved and ask for the card number that i never got !  Wow .. I will just pay to do my taxes now .
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies