I am trying to download my 2019 tax return. When I...

cstevens0725

I am trying to download my 2019 tax return. When I click on download/print return, it only downloads a page that says "File by Mail instructions for your 2020 return"

Only the one page of the instructions to mail are downloaded. I can download the 2018 return with no problem. Only 2019 won't dowload my tax return.

The complete federal and state tax returns for 2019 along with all worksheets and information only pages will not be available in the PDF download until the online editions for tax year 2020 become available in early December.

This occurs each tax year after the prior year online editions shut down at the end of October.  It is always a good idea to download a PDF of your tax return after it has been accepted by the IRS along with the tax data file (.tax)

251Pine

I still can't download it.  It disappeared on my computer.

DaraLO

@251Pine We recommend downloading your TurboTax for Windows software to your desktop or the Downloads folder so you can find it easily.  If you can't locate it, refer to the following Help Article for help with searching for the download:  Find your TurboTax for Windows software download

251Pine

I have an Apple Mac Pro.  No windows!

Thanks, Sally Morin

JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

We are sorry but your answer did not fully come through. Would you please clarify what happens when you click download/print?