Solved: I am not able to transmit the return , due to Intu...

I am not able to transmit the return , due to Intuit Electronic filing center is not open, but it's Feb-12-2021. I am using Turbo Tax business.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

@kdiindustries llc

The IRS began accepting returns on 2/12/21. This FAQ will provide more information.

IRS Accepting Returns

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on the availability of IRS forms. Federal Individual Form Availability. 

Federal Forms

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on State forms availability for personal. State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products.

State Forms

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Are you still receiving this message? 

I am not able to transmit the return , due to Intuit Electronic filing center is not open, but thought it opened Feb12 2021?

@MichelleLO 

Yes, I just tried and still getting the error msg. I was able to transmit the Fed tax, but not the state- Texas. 

@kdiindustries llc  Exactly, That's what I thought too. 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

@kdiindustries llc

IRS Accepting Returns

Federal Forms

State Forms

@SForrestLO 

Thank you so much, I was able to look up Texas and they open on the 19th of Feb. 

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotaxbusiness_states.html

Yes, I just tried to file and I'm getting the same message...and today is February 23, 2021.  I thought this issue had been resolved.

E-file notice.JPG

Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you are still receiving this error, please contact customer support by clicking here

@arnel13llc just spoke to customer service, Texas filing opens on MARCH 19th.