turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

mrande81

I also got a 4464c letter from the irs my return was a simple one filed single and now their checking me out ive never had a problem before in my life with my taxes why now

I filed 1/22/18 on TT and was accepted same day  and got letter begining of march and still nothing

I also got a 4464c letter from the irs my return was a simple one filed single and now their checking me out ive never had a problem before in my life with my taxes why now

I'm still waiting too. This is insane. If something is needed, why not trigger a notification with the original 4464c?
skey12345

@beasley1969 that's what I had been saying this whole time I been saying if something wrong just tell it but when I called the IRS rep earlier this week I was informed that guess what.........mines haven't even been touch so it seems to me really what it is,they can't tell you fix something they haven't even touched or look at ! This is all a shame and a hot mess am now waiting on my TA to call me and I tbh don't think that person will do anything at this point
mrande81

I'm sure we will see nothing until the April 15th deadline    there's nothing else that can be done they should go in order of how they receive them but appearantly not.   I can guarantee I will e-file on irs website or another e-filer system. Pay TT over $100 and I figured it would be to help in these situations.  But I've gotten no help no notifications.  No email stating they noticed this was a problem and they are doing what they can for their customers.     Nothing.

Ditto for me. Turbo Tax will not be getting my money next year.

Still no updates for me this wknd. It's now 8 weeks since we filed/accepted. Called the IRS line a few times which is basically worthless.

@mrande81 Have you received any update? I noticed that you filed 1/22/18.
skey12345

@beasley1969 can u get a TA
mrande81

I got a DDD for 4/11 it switched yesterday
skey12345

@mrande81 congrats
mrande81

Thanks.  Haven't got money just yet so ain't holding my breath.   But having a date does take some pressure off.  It's still BS the way they are doing it this year

If you have a DDD you'll get your $$ by then. I received the same letter on 3/2 and within 2 weeks,I saw my DDD on the Wmr site and received the $$ a day before the DDD so hang in there.

Well it's going on 6 weeks and nothing has changed. I gave up. TT wants there filing fee guess they are not getting paid until I do. I'm so over this stupid thing. SMH!u

@skey12345 I don't think we qualify for a hardship. I called for the last time today. The rep was nice, did all the verification questions, etc, then put me on hold for a bit, only to come back to say we'd have to wait the full 45 days from the date of the 4464c. Looks like we'll be waiting until May for our return unless it gets released sooner.

@aalonzo2001 Welcome to the waiting club. It's been 8 weeks for me.
skey12345

@beasley1969 aww sorry fingers crossed that you get it before then
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies