Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How long does it take to get a check from tpg

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

770 Replies
MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Please visit the TPG website for information regarding refunds.

@danalee56

Can Turbo Tax not get any official update from SBTPG? I mean you guys see these posts over and over again with your customers having provblem with your partner company in terms of refund and having contact with them. Is this how TT handles its customers' concern? Sorry, you made a wrong choice of paying for our service with your refund. It is not my problem that our partner is having whatever issue but it is not our concern since we got our money. Is that it? Seriously? Every day I am not getting my refund from SBTPG. I plan to escalate this to raise awareness of how shady SBTPG and TT is.

I have and it doesn't tell when when or if my check was mailed and have been trying to contact tpg for days about the matter with no response nor can you get anyone on the phone 

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

We appreciate your desire to have the refund processed. In this public forum, however, we do not have access to any information regarding refund processing. It would be necessary to contact TPG for additional information.

Here are some additional resources from their website:

Common reasons for delays

How to login to the TPG website

@longhorn8847

@danalee56

Have you read my comment? I highlighted the fact that your partner, SBTPG, is extremely difficult to be reached. It took 4 hrs on Friday to speak someone. I sent email on Friday and have no response until now.

Same goes for Turbo Tax. I gave your company a call and it is extremely hard to talk with anybody since my info shows that my refund has been processed. I need to be 'creative' to bypass automated system to be on a long queue. Why do you think me and many others are bringing this up to this forum? It is because this forum is the only source of info that we can get from each others. Not from Turbo Tax. Not from SBTPG. Take some serious responsibility. Please. Don't shift blame to customers or SBTPG.

Maybe you should actually read the issue than give your automated responses because then you would understand that my refund has already been processed and received by tpg on Feb. 18th and says paid to me via bank print check. The issue is that it's March 1st and I haven't received the check yet 

I've been on the phone for days hours at a time trying to speak with someone to no avail. I'm single mother of 3 girls and we are literally about to be homeless because of trusting turbotax. You can be sure that both turbotax and tpg had no problem taking our money for whatever bs fees they claim. You got your money turbotax and once you do you no longer give a **bleep** about your customers that trusted you

My refund got dd on Feb 14 to stpg I put the wrong amount number in so I find out feb 17 after tpg takes another 30 that I'm now getting a check so I called Feb 21 the lady sais oh it was mailed out Feb 18 can take 10 21 days so I called March 1st the lady never even looked me up she said oh we only mail checks Tues and Thurs so don't worry you will get your check this month oh wow thanks I hope so it's March 1st it's now March 4 still no check I will never use turbo tax again I already paid how much money I could of went to h&r block paid 20 more and got a professional do it and I could have had my money a month ago 

Brisby555
Returning Member

Better question is how long to get the full amount if ever.  Convenient that TurboTax is trying to kick the can over to someone they do business with when it all goes wrong.  TurboTax/TPG shorted me $517.  But no big deal, right?  I guess it wasn't really my money. 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see this link to contact SBTPG. They will be able to provide the timeframe. 

https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/230084587-Contact-Information

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have literally been on hold with TPG for the past 4 days at least for 3 hours each day to not speak with a representative and then they say your wait time is 4 minutes and then switches to 40 min. I do not understand what is going on with TPG. I need an answer on where my refund is and when it was mailed and when I will be receiving it.  You have provided links to their website with their contact information however, that is not sufficient because either they have phones on loop at TPG or nobody is working there. I have called literally at 9 am for the past 4 days and have been on hold for hours with no response and no representative. I have even sent an email to their submit a request and still not received a response. My payment was disbursed to them on FEB 23. It is now March 4. I need this to be resolved immediately. I paid Turbo tax for a service and I did not get the service I provided. We are in a pandemic and people are waiting for this money for certain circumstances myself included. I need Turbo Tax to reach out to TPG and do their part immediately to get some answers on this to address their customer's concerns! 

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Please see this TPG Help Article to check on your refund.

@Scolie

Harley72chic
Returning Member

Accepted February 23, DDD 3/9/2022, funded 3/8/2022 @ 630 am, deposited at 4 pm 3/08/2022. 🙂

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Thank you for the update! We are glad you received your refund.

@Harley72chic

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies