Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Kds3
Level 3

How long does it take to get a check from tpg

Same here. They have had my refund since 2/16 and each day they tell me a different day they mailed out my refund and it’s the same with like 10 other turbotax filers in this group. Still no check as of today

Same here TPG said they mailed it on the 25 of February still no check🤔 i will update if i get it!

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

You will need to reach out to SBTPG for additional information regarding your refund:

• To check your refund status with SBTPG click here.
  • For SBTPG contact information, please click the following link: SBTPG Contact 
  • You may also submit a request to them here.

Yeah I’ve contacted them they don’t respond to the emails and they give you different dates of when they mailed your check every time you call. They have had my funds since Feb 23rd.  I’ve used turbo tax for the last 7 yrs. Never again. Imagine paying for a service to handle your money who won’t help or respond. Never again will I trust turbo tax and tpg. 

yep same mine posted Feb 23rd as well i spoke to them twice and they both said mail out the 25th if you're calling the auto service it gives you different dates

Kds3
Level 3

Facts. And I’m in this group on fb and they all saying the same thing. It updates everyday to the current day and the rude workers keeps giving u a different date. Im bout ready to sue about my money and I will be calling the irs and a tax advocate tomorrow 

Have you received your check by now?

My mail has not been delivered yet today but i will update when ever i receive it right away

I want to know if turbo tax is going to continue doing business with TPG. I’ve used turbo tax for the past 7 years and will never again as long as they continue  using TPG. I do not trust tpg at all they have lied repeatedly, keep changing dates, withholding funds, and out right stealing peoples money. Are you guys actually reading the comments before you give your generic responses. TPG has made turbo tax seem just as untrustworthy  as them. You guys are no help at all. They have had my funds since Feb 23rd when they took their fees. They tell you a different date anytime you finally get a hold of them about mailing a check. So far they have mailed it March 1st 3rd 4th 8th and today as well. 

if you're calling in and just listening to the auto service it gives you the dates you called gotta speak to an agent to find out what date they mailed it mines the same feb 23rd but was told by two different agents it was mailed on the 25th of feb but have not received it yet. if you call to talk with an agent be prepared to wait an hour or more almost 2 hours yesterday for me:(

Yeah the automated system says it was mailed whatever day you call. Online doesn’t give a date just that they received it on the 23rd. I’ve spoken to live agents and they all tell me different dates. Today they say it was mailed out on the 4th before that they said it was mailed on the 28th then the 1st. I just can’t trust anything they say anymore. 

I'm suspicious as well i should've had it by now if it was mailed on the 25th of feb thanks for the info i will update when ever i receive it

I’ll update as well. 

I was told mine was mailed on the 27th, the. I called today and they said there was an issue in their system so it wasn’t actually mailed until 3/4 , I’m going to call back to see if I get yet another date 

Takeya_85

Hello I’m having the same problem my dates keep changing I put my account number in wrong and I’ve been waiting sense March 2nd did anyone get a update 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies