kpepinmary

How do you submit an Amended return as I'm at the end of the process and there is no button to proceed, only one to go back?

This is for a 2021 return that has already been processed timely.

Did you use the TurboTax online editions to file the original 2021 tax return?  If so, then to amend the return that was filed you should have selected Amend Return on the TurboTax Tax Home web page which would be presented when you signed onto your online account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

After completing the changes for the amended return you should have gone through Review and then to the File section.  In the File section the program takes you through the process to either e-file or print the return for mailing.

What happens after you click on File on the left side of the online program screen?

Check the REVIEW tab...is there anything that needs to be fixed?