Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bretth10

How do I track my netspend card being sent?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

16 Replies
Heather14

You should have received your card approximately 7 to 10 business days after you placed your order when filing your taxes. If you have not received your card within 10 business days, call Customer Service at 1-866-930-9924.

What Day it come

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
CassLO
Intuit Alumni

You can contact Customer Service at (888) 285-4169 for information and questions regarding your card. Your card should arrive within 7-10 days from the date your returns are filed. For additional information you may click on the link below:

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Marco6549

How to track my netspend card

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Marco6549 There is no way to track your TurboTax card. If it is past 10 business days and you have not received your card, please click here for the customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card?

Forty217

It been 9 business days. How do I track my netspend card.

Forty217

I been on hold with customer service for 2 whole hours and haven't talk to no one

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

It may take over an hour to get your call answered as the phone lines are extremely busy at this time of year.

Customer service.https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us   (888) 285-4169.  

Elisa199

How can i track my card

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

@Elisa199 There is no tracking information available. You will typically receive the Turbo Visa Debit Card in the mail in 5-10 business days (remember: Saturday, Sunday, and official holidays don't count as business days). 

If it has been longer than 10 business days since you filed your tax return and you selected your direct deposit with the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you can visit TurboDebitCard.com or call TurboTax Card Customer Care to check the address we have for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information:

When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card?

Follow these steps to request a replacement card when you call:

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these).
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1.
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birthdate. 
Afioae
Returning Member

I need to track My card we're going

No one in this user forum can access your Visa account or help with it. 

For help with your pre-paid Visa card: 

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

LOST CARD

Ignore the prompt asking for your card number.  Choose #1 for lost, stolen, or cards never received, then choose #2, enter SS# if prompted and continue following the instructions.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

Why can’t I get the Prepaid Visa?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4139947

1https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/when-will-i-receive-my-turbo-prepaid-visa-card/01/273...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Afioae
Returning Member

Please I need to track my card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies