REALLY REALLY PISSED

How do I see income I already entered?

I'm entering a list of small checks paid to me for freelance work. Where do I view the list of those I've already entered? Every time I go to the Income section, I get led through the entire interview and asked if I have any additional income to enter, but at no point can I find the list of what has been entered so I can review and proofread. I even tried entering a line item called "Show me the income I already entered" for $5 in hopes that it would show me the list at the end of the interview, but nope.

How do I see income I already entered?

There is absolutely no reason for you to enter in each individual payment that you receive during the year in the program. From your own records please tally up all of these payments and make one income entry in the program.

To review what you already entered, if you are using the online program, you will need to go to the print center under the tools tab on the left and choose the option with all worksheets. Save the PDF and review your entries on the worksheets.

REALLY REALLY PISSED

How do I see income I already entered?

Thanks, Critter! It would be much more sensible to list it offline.