To get a copy of your 2018 tax return that you filed this year, sign back in to your account and either:
- Select Download/print return if your return has been accepted.
- Or scroll down to under Your tax returns & documents (select Show if needed) and Download/print return (PDF).
- Once your return has downloaded, locate the PDF and open it.
- Select printer icon at the top of the screen, or open the File menu in the upper-left corner and select Print if you see that.
Your printout will include extra documentation and calculation worksheets for your files but not W-2s, 1099s, or any other forms from your employer, bank, brokerage etc. because TurboTax didn't generate those forms.
For more information on related topics, such as trouble accessing your TurboTax account, have a look under Related Information.
- Can I get a copy of my tax return from the IRS?
- Find Your Tax Data File in Mac
- Find your tax data file (.tax file) in Windows
- Forgot your TurboTax Online User ID or password?
- Account Recovery Request for your TurboTax Account
- How do I access my prior year (2017) return?
- Why do I have to pay to access my prior-year return?