How do I print my City return that I can mail in, ...

Keilyn

How do I print my City return that I can mail in, without the gray 'DO NOT FILE' across the page?

Last year I was able to print my City tax form, and it was ready to be mailed. This year I am not able to print it, without it saying 'Do not file, form not complete' across the whole page. But I've finished and filed my federal and state taxes. So the city form should have been prepared with those.
ErnieS0

DO NOT FILE means the form is not ready. Please clarify what city tax form you are trying to file so we may help you better.

Keilyn

Grand Rapids city returns. Turbotax asked me if I wanted them to prepare a city tax return, and I selected yes. In the past, I've been able to print that return and mail it into the city of Grand Rapids to file my city taxes. 

EbonyL122824
Employee TurboTax Specialist

See the link below for instructions on how to print and mail your tax return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...