Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do I get a five year summary

I think I have found the answer. After playing with various fields on the Tax History form I find that you must have a positive AGI entry in the past 5 years. My AGI has been 0 for the past 4 years and is also 0 this year. That is why the Tax History form was included in last years but not in this years as all 5 years AGI are now 0.

That makes sense.  Good that you found the reason for the missing History report.

Hi,

I have been transferring prior years return info into the current year for many years in a row and the tax history report ONLY shows the current years data.

This report is NOT functioning as intended.

Thanks

@Vinnie66 The Tax History report shows all prior tax years if you transferred the 2022 tax return to the 2023 tax return using the tax data file from 2022 that was used to complete the 2022 tax return.

You're SPOT ON. TT is hiding, furthering misinformation and scurrying behind AI excuses. I was told by a TurboTax live help a year or two back that after I switched to their online version I wouldn't be able to see past years non-online comparisons but I would get historical yearly reports going forward. They lied then. They hiding now and do what ever they can to gate you to a higher level of support. I don't need a higher level of guidance. I simply need those historical worksheets for analyzing my yearly reporting. TurboTax gets more cryptic every tax year and I may have to throw in the towel and find a new competitor's computer program. PISSED OFF? VERY$$$$$$$$

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies