skippy13

How do I get a five year summary

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

The five-year summary is called Tax History Report. You can switch to forms mode to see it. You can also save your tax return as a PDF with all forms and worksheets, and the Tax History Report will be included. You will only get the full 5-year history if you used TurboTax for all of the past five years, and transferred your information from the previous year when you started your tax return each year.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
skippy13

Where do I find that "Forms Mode" option?
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

The five-year summary is called Tax History Report. You can switch to forms mode to see it. You can also save your tax return as a PDF with all forms and worksheets, and the Tax History Report will be included. You will only get the full 5-year history if you used TurboTax for all of the past five years, and transferred your information from the previous year when you started your tax return each year.

skippy13

Where do I find that Forms Mode? The 5 year tax history did not show up when I clicked on the PRINT button
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

When you posted your question you indicated that you are using the CD/Download TurboTax software on a Windows computer. To switch to forms mode click the Forms icon at the top right. In forms mode the forms included in your tax return will be listed on the left side, and Tax History will be in the list. Click on it to view the form.
rmcm1942
Level 1

I don't see where I can switch to forms mode.  I have saved my return in a pdf but the Tax History was not there.

Privacy Settings
v