How do I edit a form directly? When I run a review it highlights a field it wants me to correct, but that field is correct and the field directly above it is wrong.

This is the Capital Gain (Loss) Transaction Worksheet, and I can't find the wrong entry anywhere in the worksheets filled out in income.

AmyC

You can only edit forms directly in the desktop version. You may want to contact a specialist that can work through that section of the return with you. They can see your screen and the errors to determine the problem.

AmyC