Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Joyce marie
Returning Member

How do I cancel my lost card, and reorder a new one?

You can't get anyone to answer phone

I need to talk to a representative

DMarkM1
Expert Alumni

As Mesquitebean mentions above there may be a wait time due to unprecedented call volumes but here is the contact information.

For help with the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you'll need to log into your Turbo Card account or contact the folks at the Card's customer service, which is separate from TurboTax.

If you established a Turbo Card online account, see this about reporting a lost card in your online account and getting a new card.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s#howtoreportlost

Otherwise, here's the contact information for the Card's customer service, but they are overwhelmed today with thousands of people calling about the economic stimulus deposits.  So you may just get a recording that says to "try later."

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

If you do eventually reach their full automated system, it will ask for your 16-digit card number (if you know it.)  If you don't, it will ask for SSN.  But don't enter it.   Keep listening.  One of the options will be "to report a card as lost, stolen, or never received."    Choose that.

Then at next menu listen for "to report as lost", and choose that.   Then follow the prompts.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

How do you request a new card that I never received when it wants the card number? How would I have the card number if I never received the card! Please tell me!!!

@Miyahsmamma17 wrote:

How do you request a new card that I never received when it wants the card number? How would I have the card number if I never received the card! Please tell me!!!

I assume you are asking about the Turbo Visa Debit Card.    The phone number you likely have or can be found here:

Don't respond when it asks for the 16-digit card or your SSN.  Keep listening for more options.   See the steps below:

When you reach their automated system, it will ask for your 16-digit card number.  Obviously, you won't know it, so instead it will ask for SSN.  But do not enter the SSN at that point.   Keep listening, and it will give more options.  One of the options will be "to report a card as lost, stolen, or never received."    Choose that.

Then you'll get a new menu.   Listen for an option "to report as never received" and choose that.   Then follow the prompts.

I moved and lost my card. There were no funds left from my tax return on it. I no longer have it but they put my Stimulas check on it. Could you mail me a new card?

I moved and lost my card. I need a new one sent to [PII Removed]

I need to cancel my lost card

I canceled my card a few days ago that was old and I don’t have anymore I did not request a new one at the time the stimulus money was sent to Turbotax the IRS said now I need a new card and I can’t reach anyone on the phone or online because I do not have my card information and I am not in the system now what do I do to talk to somebody to get a card

Hi the vice president of Turbotax sent us out a mass email in the email it says if you do not have your card anymore that you can request a new one and it will be no charge I have the email but I can’t reach anybody because my card is canceled and I can’t reach anybody to order a new one and it says that Turbotax has my IRS stimulus money can you please help me

Message moved.

@Scottymontanawrote:

I moved and lost my card. I need a new one sent to [address and name removed]

You just posted personal info in this public forum.  For your security and privacy, please do not post personal info here.  You can edit your original comment above by clicking the tiny blue 3-dot icon just to the right of your comment, and in the dropdown menu choose EDIT.  I've also notified a Moderator, so they may remove it in the meantime.

This is a user community forum, so no one can do anything about your lost card in this forum other than tell you the contact info.  If you are asking in regard to a Turbo Visa Debit Card, that is done through a different customer support than TurboTax.    You'll need to inform the folks at the Turbo Card's customer support.  Here are some ways to do that:

If you established a Turbo Card online account, see this about reporting a lost card in your online account and getting a new card.

I don't know how that method works there, so be sure you indicate that you have a new address, or it might send the new card to the old address.   That page says the new card goes to the "address on file."   So be sure to update your address info in the Turbo Card account settings so that they have your new address on file.  Update that as soon as you sign into your account.  Or it may be best to talk to their support people first to be sure it will go to the new address.

Otherwise, here's the contact information for the Card's customer service, but they are overwhelmed lately with thousands of people calling about the economic stimulus deposits. 

@Scottymontana 

I added a couple more sentences to my answer above that you may have been emailed.  If you log into your Turbo Card account to report a lost card and request a new one, I see that that FAQ page about a lost card says:

"We will cancel your current card, transfer the remaining balance to a new card, and then mail it out to the address on file."

Since that page says the new card goes to the "address on file", be sure to update your address info in the Turbo Card account settings so that they have your new address on file.  Update that as soon as you sign into your account.  It's probably best to talk to the Card's support people for help with it first to be sure it will go to the new address you provide in the settings or otherwise ask them how that will work to ensure you get the new card at the new address and that the new card doesn't go to the old address.

My card was stolen and have been used several times

@WShay09146 wrote:

My card was stolen and have been used several times

Are you referring to the Turbo Visa Debit Card?   Although partnered with Intuit, that Card's customer service is separate from TurboTax Support.    I'm a fellow TurboTax user, and this is mainly a user community forum, but here's some basic info on how to proceed.

You need to report it stolen ASAP to the Turbo Visa Debit Card folks, have the stolen card canceled, and speak to the Card's Fraud Dept.  You should do it quickly to protect your rights.

Phoning is the fastest approach, although they may also require you under the Cardholder Agreement to provide a written report within a short number of days to protect your rights and options to limit your losses.   Here's the Cardholder Agreement

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/legal-info#cardholder-agreement

There is info about stolen cards in several sections of that document.  Read all of it carefully to preserve your rights and limit your losses.

For help with the Turbo Visa Debit Card, to report a card stolen and fraudulent transactions to their Fraud Dept, here is the phone number listed in that document:

(888) 285-4169

If you established a Turbo Card online account, it appears the stolen card can also be cancelled online.  Here's a statement about reporting a stolen card in your online account and getting a new card.

I don't know what all happens  when you do it that way.  I don't know what all it asks or tells you to do.   You'll likely still need to phone them to protect your rights, etc., and may also need to provide written followup.

**Disclaimer:  I'm a fellow user of TurboTax and a forum volunteer.  I do not intend to offer any legal advice, but merely point you to sources where you can hopefully get the information you need.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies