Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

FREDA07
Returning Member

How do I cancel my lost card, and reorder a new one?

Hi I just  sent  yall,massages  about  my  Pray pay Visa green. debit card the  last four  Numbers of my card ends  [removed]. My  ssn  [social security number removed] I need  new one send to my new address  [removed]. 

@FREDA07 Your first message was answered.  Look directly above your last message.

venusgraves
Returning Member

I need to know the amount on my card and order a new card

I need to talk to someone the automative things is getting me no where i need to cancel one of the cards on my account that i no longer have anf  I want to keep my other one that i still have

onemom1983
Returning Member

• How can I get a new one because I only have general delivery  for now 
onemom1983
Returning Member

I need to reorder my prepaid card. But I only have general delivery for my mail.

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

@onemom1983

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with the Turbo Debit Visa Card in this forum. You will need to call customer service. The correct number is listed on the Contact us page. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

My address card that I never received

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

@Pr9084 It appears that your question may have been cut off. Please leave a comment with your question for assistance.

@Pr9084   But be sure NOT to post any personal info in this public Internet forum.

If you need help with a Turbo Visa Debit Card, here's how to reach the Card's customer support:

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

Charlene9

How do i get a replacement card

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

In order to get a replacement card visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call (888) 285-4169.

Alan123

I need a card sent to my new address [removed address] Richmond Kentucky 

@Alan123 

This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone—including scammers and would-be identity thieves who would love to contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  Please remove the personal information you posted here ASAP by returning to your post and clicking the three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your post.

No one in this user forum can access your Visa account or help with it. 

For help with your pre-paid Visa card: 

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

LOST CARD

Ignore the prompt asking for your card number.  Choose #1 for lost, stolen, or cards never received, then choose #2, enter SS# if prompted and continue following the instructions.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I am trying to get a new card because mine expired 01/22. When I try to log in it says my card is expired already and to call the number on the back of the card. When I do that and put my SSN and birthday in, it says it cannot validate my info. How do I get a new card? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies