nechifullerton

How can I view my 2021 tax return? In the past, I could find past returns here in my TurboTax home page.

Where can I see my past income tax returns?
SteamTrain

It's still there  (as long as you are in the correct account you used for that year)

BUT......

Since starting up the 2022 Online software, (and ANNOYINGLY so) you have to start thru a number of startup pages for your 2022 tax return before the "Tax Home" selection shows up in the left-side window.

Once that shows up, click on the "Tax Home", then scroll down the page and expand the "Your tax returns & documents" selection.  As long as you are in the correct account, you can select the year you want and proceed from there.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

A few years ago there was a rule that you had to use a paid program to access your old returns.   Now you can do it for free however you must log into the online account  and complete a few personal info entry screens to open the menu on the left side of the online program.  Once the program  is open you have access to all the prior year returns   and   you do not need to actually use the current year online program to complete a 2022 return.

How to access prior online returns FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-access-my-prior-year-return/01/270...