turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

scott118

How can I see form 8863 after I have filed my return? It is not included in the .pdf of my return that was filed.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

How can I see form 8863 after I have filed my return? It is not included in the .pdf of my return that was filed.

First, use this link to print/download your return again, be sure to select all forms/worksheets.  Next check on form 1040 lines 29 and 31 and also part I of schedule 3 to confirm your education credits.  If there are no education credits then there will not be an 8863. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
scott118

Thanks. I should have added more information. I am looking to see what amounts I entered for the partial stimulus payment  check amounts  (1 and 2). The printed return lumps both numbers together. The irs decreased my refund that was calculated by TurboTax and I am trying to understand why. The only variable it could be for me is if I entered the wrong amounts but I would like to see what I entered for each check and cannot find a way to see that. Thanks

ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

Check the Recovery Rebate Credit Worksheet which should be included in your forms if you print your tax return and all calculation worksheets.

Otherwise, use the link provided by awesome Tax Expert @DMarkM1 to reprint your forms and select all forms/worksheets.

The IRS said it will eventually send you a letter if it corrected your Recovery Rebate Credit amount.

If you do not see the Recovery Rebate Credit Worksheet, you can get back into TurboTax Online by ""adding a state." Click on "Add a State," Don't add a instead. Click on Federal on the left.

• Type stimulus in Search in the upper right
  • Click jump to stimulus to check the amounts you entered for your first and second payments.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies