Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I go back to the classic version of It's Deductible? - I keep being directed to the Beta Version and it is awful.

Hello,

I am a huge fan of It's Deductible and have been using it for years. I was very glad that Turbo Tax has continued It's Deductible.  BUT, somehow, starting yesterday, I am no longer being directed to the classic version of Turbo Tax that I know and love, but instead when I log in, I am directed to beta-itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com. It's hard to describe how inadequate this site is.  It's very bare bones, entry of information is tedious, each item has to be entered individually (as opposed to, for example, the list of women's clothing items where you can enter a number next to each appropriate item). The ability to print a nice listing of each item donation is not available.  I have tried everything. I have followed instructions from a support post in 2019 (best I could fine) to log out of the beta version using:  https://itsdeducibleonline.intuit.com/Logout.htm and then log in to classic version using the standard link to no avail. I called Turbo Tax Support and talked to someone who was not actually familiar with It's Deductible, and sympathized but could not help.  I'm desperate - HELP!

I am on a MacBook Pro, using Safari.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

How can I go back to the classic version of It's Deductible? - I keep being directed to the Beta Version and it is awful.

@kathtrep 

DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Dang  WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?

_____

Guess I don't use it enough anymore.  Have started keeping my own list.....but then, I don't bother recording or claiming "Item" donations anymore.  Pretty much just my $$...on a spreadsheet.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Just to clarify, I know the classic version of It's Deductible is still available online, but I'm not being directed to it, as of 4 days ago. Need insight as to why that might have happened to me.  Do Turbo Tax personnel monitor these questions?  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies