zazothex

How can I find a previous returns that aren't showing up in my dashboard? I have the confirming email from TT which is at this same account.

Two previous years are in dashboard, but I need an earlier one, which isn't. I have used the same account, and my account has not changed
ChondelLO

For steps on how to access a prior years return please click the link below. If you need further assistance please click here.

How do I access a prior year return? - TurboTax

Cmeadows57

I need to see my 2019 tax return 

ChondelLO

Please see the above response for steps on how to access a prior years return. If you need additional help click here to get you connected to the right person for assistance.