turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I download the complete documentation with worksheets once the taxes have been filed? I can't get into tax home/tools/ print anymore

I was able to do so before filling, but I would like to get the actual worksheets of what is has been filed since I had to do some last-minute changes, and I thought I could download them after.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How can I download the complete documentation with worksheets once the taxes have been filed? I can't get into tax home/tools/ print anymore

here's an alternate way to print by opening the filed return back up to print at the Print Center, where you can also get the worksheets.

Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section Your Tax Returns & Documents for 2019, look for a link Add a State. Click on Add a State. (you don't really add one. That's just to open your return back up.)

After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.

Then choose Print, save, view this year's return.

The next screen should offer some options: Just my tax returns or include government worksheets (optional), or include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)

View solution in original post

4 Replies

here's an alternate way to print by opening the filed return back up to print at the Print Center, where you can also get the worksheets.

Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section Your Tax Returns & Documents for 2019, look for a link Add a State. Click on Add a State. (you don't really add one. That's just to open your return back up.)

After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.

Then choose Print, save, view this year's return.

The next screen should offer some options: Just my tax returns or include government worksheets (optional), or include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

See the following FAQ for instructions to get a copy of a 2019 tax return that you filed with TurboTax Online. It will include all the worksheets.

How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year in TurboTax Online?

that option does not include the worksheets. I tried this before posting

thanks a lot!!

kind of weird way to do it, but it worked!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies