gettingthere

How can I download the complete documentation with worksheets once the taxes have been filed? I can't get into tax home/tools/ print anymore

I was able to do so before filling, but I would like to get the actual worksheets of what is has been filed since I had to do some last-minute changes, and I thought I could download them after.

here's an alternate way to print by opening the filed return back up to print at the Print Center, where you can also get the worksheets.

Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section Your Tax Returns & Documents for 2019, look for a link Add a State. Click on Add a State. (you don't really add one. That's just to open your return back up.)

After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.

Then choose Print, save, view this year's return.

The next screen should offer some options: Just my tax returns or include government worksheets (optional), or include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)

rjs

See the following FAQ for instructions to get a copy of a 2019 tax return that you filed with TurboTax Online. It will include all the worksheets.

How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year in TurboTax Online?

gettingthere

that option does not include the worksheets. I tried this before posting

gettingthere

thanks a lot!!

kind of weird way to do it, but it worked!