Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

E-file Receipt: Intuit bills my credit card, but the receipt shows NO date or the actual amount billed???

I paid the TurboTax E-filing with a VISA, the transaction went through. Great. Turbotax displays a "Detailed Receipt" with a confirmation number. That's it. NO detail such as the date of the transaction or the amount billed?  Isn't Intuit a company that specializes in transactions and financial records?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

E-file Receipt: Intuit bills my credit card, but the receipt shows NO date or the actual amount billed???

TurboTax sends an Order Confirmation to your email address when you complete the purchase of your filing fees. If you did not receive it in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

3 Replies

OK, my error. I DID receive an email a short while after the payment that was a detailed receipt (date and amount). I just thought that detailed receipt would be displayed in Turbotax as it gave me a print option.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

TurboTax sends an Order Confirmation to your email address when you complete the purchase of your filing fees. If you did not receive it in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder.  

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Glad you found your emailed receipt. Thank you for letting us know! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies