Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does stimulus check go to turbo tax prepaid card

Any why would I use the turbotax card again if they rejected the first time.. DAHHHHHH

I was able to access the site.. but after i put in all my information... it was the right information... it said it was the wrong info and locked me out of the site for 24 hours... JESUS CHRIST. Said my return info doesnt match their records. i used my 1040. 

I was on the new IRS site at 4:30 this morning and updated my info. It does seem to be the fees that make it not work. Not knowing was the worst part. 

On phone with them and they said they never heard that.. That TT can't rob stimulus money for fees.

Sluann05
Returning Member

My TurboTax debit card app has been not working since this morning. I went to the IRS website this morning to check on payment and they did not have banking info on file so I put in my personal bank info not the green dot bank. I haven't received any stimulus money on my turbo tax debit card. I did cash advance with my refund. Maybe it depends on certain factors but I haven't received any money anywhere as of 4/15 12:48pm. 

Welcome to the Poor Family. All my sons used real banks and they got the money.. TurboTax folks are lying.. They told me today it was the IRS's fault.. I highly doubt that... 

NO!!

I just checked the IRS site and they said they didn't have my info, so I had to enter in my bank information. 

Be prepared to have your refund amount and adjusted gross income and enter it in here:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

I just checked get my payment at irs and message recieved is that they do not have any direct deposit info even thou i recieved my refund on my turbo card what should i do now

The answer is NO. I just went to the IRS website and they now have an option for you to "Get my payment". It will tell you if the IRS has enough information on you and how your check will be disbursed. I received my refund this year with a Turo Debit Card. The IRS website said they DID NOT have enough information on me and I was able to enter my current bank information.

will the stimulus check go to my turbo tax prepaid card?

Great Thank You Niki!

Updated April 16 2020 Yes you will get your Stimulus payment on your Turbo Tax Debit Card. Heres what I pulled up; 

Will I receive my stimulus payment on a debit card?

The IRS started depositing stimulus payments on some debit cards, including the Turbo Visa Debit Card, for taxpayers that chose to receive their refund through that method in tax year 2019 or 2018. If you received your refund on a Turbo Visa Debit Card during your most recent tax filing (2018 or 2019), here is what you need to know.

If you have access to your debit card, there is nothing more you need to do. If the IRS deposits a stimulus payment onto your debit card, you will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. 

If you received a notification that you will be receiving your stimulus payment from the IRS on your debit card and no longer have access to it, we will have more information coming shortly. We encourage you to visit this site, where we are continually updating with the latest information and guidance. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money, and we are committed to helping our customers get access to their stimulus payment as fast as possible. 

Committed to helping? Wow, another great lie.. They just keep spinning more WEBS of lies that will end up destroying them. Who would use these idiots next year? No one. Their dishonesty will bury them. The CEO needs to GO

Thank you this was helpful, I was able to update my deposit info , however do u know how long it takes to get it after you do that? I checked today and it just says they will give ma a date soon 😊 I appreciate ur help

You have to go to IRS and click on the Get My Payment and change your direct deposit info , u will need your AGI though, hope this helped

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies