Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does stimulus check go to turbo tax prepaid card

The turbo tax card web site has been acting funny to sence yesterday 

Jared1904

I also woke up this morning to find out the stimulus was not put on my turbocard. Went to the irs site and sure enough it stated they didn’t have my direct deposit information. I received my 2019 taxes early on my turbo card (with the turbo tax loan option) and also paid fees from my refund. 

I spent way to much time talking to turbo tax to get wrong information! They definitely lost a customer. 

Ooh I didn’t get an advance maybe that’s why every one is having this problem because they got advances  because it involves a 3rd party... and I keep seeing people say the payment won’t come to the TT card because it went through a 3rd party

Ok everyone! I've been freaking out. Yesterday when I checked my account, the negative balance on my TT card had been zeroed out. I checked my account this morning at 4:30am cst (i'm in Oklahoma) and it still said zero dollars. I've had no luck checking my balance in the app, website or on the phone because nothing is working. I also went to the IRS site and it said my information was not right and locked me out. After all this **bleep**, I physically got in my car, went to an ATM an low and behold the $1200  was in there!!! Hell yes!!! Best of luck to you guys...i hope yr money's there too!!! Go to an atm and check.

I didn't have fees taken out from turbo tax, but I did get the refund loan for 500$ so when I checked my turbo tax card this morning NO money, I went to the IRS web portal and entered in my info and it said my stimulus money was deposited into an account ending in my last 4 digits of my social security number.

( I'M ASSUMING THAT'S THE 3RD PARTY SBBT BANK THAT TURBO TAX USED) now I guess I gotta wait for a check cause it doesn't give me the option to change my direct deposit info on the IRS GET MY PAYMENT WEB PORTAL...Thanks 4 nothing turbo tax, hopefully one turbo tax sends the money back we can update our direct deposit info on the IRS WEB PORTAL so we won't have too wait for a check...IT'S A WAITING GAME AGAIN!!!

MHardin

No, it will not be applied to the Turbo Tax prepaid card. I just spent 2 days looking for an answer and I found it. The IRS requires a valid bank account, they consider Green Dot to be a third party bank and will not accept it.

Go to https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-wmsp/notice, to put in banking information for direct deposit.

Hope this helps, God Bless

I was told that people were getting emails saying that they will be deposited on the turbo card. Idk

@jenirshluv @If you had fees taken out of your federal refund and/or took the advance you should double check on irs.gov to make sure you are getting a direct deposit

youre wrong. people already have it on their card pal. do better research and you would know the only issue is with sbtpg. good luck kid. 

Already did  They "account" that it went to has the last four digits of my social security number  Don't know what that means. 

what if i no longer have that card

I got mine today on a TurboTax green dot debit card so yes it should go on it 

odd, The site has been down all day.. Do not see how when all others had to register on IRS site today.  Are you a TT employee

ldeckids
Returning Member

You are incorrect! MANY got the stimulus payments to the turbo tax cards today including my son! 

anyone that didn’t get them was because they had FEES taken out! They need to go to the IRS site and put in their turbo tax card deposit information again for deposit. 

$2,400 in FEES. Come on. Quit lying.. That insane to believe that.. So if they took the filing fees, they rejected the rest of the payment.. Really? That would be immoral and illegal.. How did you get on site. I and others have tried all day

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies