tboper1

Do I need to submitt a copy of my Consolidated 1099 forms with my Federal Tax Return?

LinaJ2018

If you are e-filing, you do not need to unless the program tells you to do so. 

If you are paper-filing, you need to attach a copy of your Form 1099 forms to your tax forms to submit by mail. 

kpdesign1

I had to enter my info by hand - TurboTax told me to mail a copy of my Consolidated 1099 but didn’t tell me where to mail it. Which IRS address do I mail it to?  

HeatherPLO

Please see the link here from the IRS and select your state.  It will then display the address where you will mail your tax return. 

kpdesign1

I’m not mailing my taxes - just the Consolidated 1099.   My taxes were filed electronically via TurboTax. I was told to mail them to the IRS in Austin, TX with a form 8453. Is that correct?

CarissaM

You will receive the instructions, including the mailing address, when you print out the documents you need to mail to the IRS. 

If you have any questions on where to mail, please click here to contact the IRS.

dennisvaughan1970

Trying to complete my tax return Dennis Vaughan...need two forms 1099R and TWC form where do I find them to add them...then I can submitt my tax return.

Enter a 1099-R  here:

Federal Taxes,
Wages & Income
(I'll choose what I work on - if that screen comes up)
Retirement Plans & Social Security,
IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R).

OR  Use the "Tools" menu  (if online version left side) and then "Search Topics" for "1099-R" which will take you to the same place.

Be sure to choose which spouse the 1099-R is for if this is a joint tax return.
Be sure to pick the correct 1099-R type:  Standard 1099-R, CSA-1099-R, CSF-1099-R, RRB-1099-R.

Did you report a 1099-G for unemployment comp?  See these re State:

How is my state taxing unemployment income? (intuit.com)

Do I need to amend my state return to update my un... (intuit.com)