Shonieb39

Direct deposit

Will I be able to switch it to direct deposit. I tried to get a advance towards it and I want approved for the money 

JeanneLO

Direct deposit

If you have not already filed your tax return you can change to receive a direct deposit in your bank, by changing the bank account information, please see this TurboTax FAQ. If you have already filed your tax return you won't be able to change it. If you filed requesting the refund be deposited into your Turbo Visa Debit Card account, please see this link for more information: 

Eolivares00

Direct deposit

How long will it take to get my taxes on my direct deposit

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Direct deposit

The IRS states that most refunds are received within 21 days from the time a return has been accepted (received). If your Federal return has been accepted, you can track the status of your return 24 hours after acceptance at the IRS Where's My Refund? site.

Please see When will I get my IRS refund? for additional information.

For information on how to track your state return, please see the TurboTax FAQ How do I track my state refund?