Did you request to have your TurboTax fees deducte...

If i filed 2016 but never received my federal tax return cause i was unable to verify who i am so is there any way i can still receive it

Did you request to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund?

Was your efile accepted or did It reject like for the AGI?  If your return never went through You can print and mail it now.

Or did you file, and then the IRS asked you to verify your identity?

Yeah filed then irs asked me to verify

And when you were asked to verify your identity to the IRS, what happened?

I suggest you make an appointment at your local IRS office to go in and verify your identity.