turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If i filed 2016 but never received my federal tax return cause i was unable to verify who i am so is there any way i can still receive it

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

If i filed 2016 but never received my federal tax return cause i was unable to verify who i am so is there any way i can still receive it

Did you request to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund?
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Was your efile accepted or did It reject like for the AGI?  If your return never went through You can print and mail it now.

Or did you file, and then the IRS asked you to verify your identity?

Yeah filed then irs asked me to verify

And when you were asked to verify your identity to the IRS, what happened?
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I suggest you make an appointment at your local IRS office to go in and verify your identity.

Manage cookies