turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hey it says that I will receive my refund on February 7th, which is a Sunday. I doubt it will be in my account on a Sunday. Any idea if it will be before or after that?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
mcfleg

Hey it says that I will receive my refund on February 7th, which is a Sunday. I doubt it will be in my account on a Sunday. Any idea if it will be before or after that?

In years prior, my DD was always said to be a Monday- but I would receive it the Friday before. I have the same message that you do, so I'm anxious to see if it will be before or after.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
mcfleg

In years prior, my DD was always said to be a Monday- but I would receive it the Friday before. I have the same message that you do, so I'm anxious to see if it will be before or after.
Tiki

No, the date your refund is deposited to your account will vary by bank. The February 7th is the anticipated dated your refund will deposit to your account. Your bank may deposit the funds after the date. We are not able to determine when this will occur. Please contact your bank to determine if they have a pending deposit. They may be able to assist you with this information. 

Did this say it on ur turbotax account only or the wmr as well? Mine shows the same thing on my account but nothing on wmr
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies