Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

kkehoex0

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

@chrumjessica thank you for the info hopefully some of us will see it tomorrow, I'll keep you guys updated!!
meme0033

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

Still have no update...
Still the same

No update still no bars .....
meme0033

No bars either filed on 1/26/19...
Accepted on 1/28/19
Then no bars still after that...
So sad

Update! WMR still says the same shit but I received my return yesterday 02/19. Claimed both credits for those who didn’t read my prior comments. Filed and accepted 1/15

Everything went through 1/15 still no bars but MY STATE IS ON MY CARD THIS MORNING! CHECK U GUYS!

I filed on 1/07/19, accepted on 01/17/19, and then nothing. Originally I was able to see a bar and a notice that it had been accepted, but on 1/28/19 (Tax season began) it disappeared. I tried checking WMR this morning and I received the same message about not being able to provide any info regarding my refund. Then I tried again, but selected "single" instead of "hoh" and it said that it had been received, and is being processed. WHAT REALLY IS GOING ON???
kkehoex0

@dlogan1996 very glad for you!! This gives me hope LOL I'm hoping for Friday at least!
kkehoex0

Any updates people??

I WAS ACCEPTED JANUARY 23RD AND WMR KEEPS SAYING THEY CANNOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION ON MY REFUND. IT ACTS LIKE IVE ENTERED INCORRECT INFORMATION WHEN PREVIOUSLY I HAD A BAR. WHAT IS GOING ON? I CLAIMED ACTC BUT THATS IT BUT STILL HAVE NEVER HAD TO WAIT THIS LONG. I TRIED CALLING AND CAN'T GET A HOLD OF ANYONE EITHER.
rts1

Definitely call again and try to contact someone. I called a few days ago and apparently I didn’t submit s form that I received from my school, so it’s been delayed because of that. They said they will send me a letter with information on how to proceed, and then they will begin processing again after that’s fine. Haven’t received the letter yet...the wait is on again.

No updates for me. Still with the same stuff.

Today I spoke with an IRS rep and she said that she will send a letter out to me. Im pissed that had I not called, the letter would never have been sent. I've been waiting since my taxes were accepted on 1/17/19! At this point I feel like it's never gonna happen! :(

My taxes were filed the 28th of January and im yet to recieve my refund or anything. Im worried that I'll never get it , and every time i call the irs numbers no one comes to the phone . I need help

Accepted 1/31/19 dd 2/27/19 EIC and CTC
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies