Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

Did anyone get their return today? I didn't receive mine and mine is still saying cannot provide any information about your return

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

@ jmntgmry89 no and mine still says the same thing

Call the irs turns out they were holding mines until they made sure that it was actually me getting the refund.

I got an I'd verification in the mail I called last week when I got it and verified everything.

Good morning any updates?

None for me

@dextereckforj wow did they tell u 9 weeks before you get your refund?

Still the same

@snodnaki0989  me either. Still the same

I filed on 1/29. Mine says the same. That they cant provide any information. It was accepted on the 30th. Im getting worried.
cass-e-

Call.  It took me a good 90 mins to finally get to a person, but at least I know what’s going on now (they had trouble verifying my health insurance credit, which is now resolved, and I’m back to processing)

I am at work. I cant call until lunch and even then i only have an hour.

@jaydensmommy2016  Have you gotten a letter to verify your identity? Probably got to call. At least you will know what's going on.

I havent gotten one yet. Hopefully that's all it is though. I will try at lunch.
cass-e-

Word is the ID letter usually goes out about 2 weeks after filing so probably a random issue. Hit one for English. Then two on next selection.  Then three six two. I have no idea what it all means but that’s how to get someone eventually. I wanted about fifteen mins figuring that out.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies