Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

meme0033

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

I'm on phone holding to verify.They hung after waiting 30 min.Now on phone waiting again.

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

Well I have an update not a good one tho. Finally got thru to registration to look at my transcript and the one for this year says no information available at this time

I spent almost an hour on the phone just for them to tell me once you have to verify your ID then it can take 9 weeks to process because it is done by hand. That everything must be filled in by hand so it can take time. That is just a bunch of nothing. I don't understand what the problem is.

@jmntgmry89 I know right
cass-e-

@jmntgmry89 on another thread the majority of people who got the verification letter got their DD within a week of verifying.

@cass e. I can only hope that is true and happens for me. If not I will be waiting a while.

Any updates?

Lol none at all @kristalrob23

@snodnaki0989 same here. Just thought I would check in to see if anyone had any luck

@kristalrob23 I want to call again but I feel like it’s gone stop the review of it. Just don’t know what to do at this point

@snodnaki0989 I feel you. I guess it's just the waiting game

Nothing so far with me. I moved and changed addresses the week after i filed. So if i did get a letter it will be forwarded to me.

I’m tired of the waiting game. I need my FUNDS!!!!

@snodnaki0989 I feel you. I did finally get through to look at my transcript but this year tax info isn't Available so I know mine ain't even being looked at. I filed my taxes on 1/17. Got a letter on 2/13. Called on 2/13 was told I successfully verified but a 9 week waiting period.  Call two weeks later which was on 2/27 and the lady confirmed that I had received a letter and that I had called on 2/13 I told her yes and she said my case was closed out on 2/14 and everything looked good. Well that was two weeks ago now so I guess just patiently wait

One of my good friends who works with the IRS told me that once you call and verify your identity unless you have a status change or get another letter you shouldn't repeatedly call because it will draw red flags for identity theft. He told me to just be patient
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies