turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I still get a print-out of the tax document I filed yesterday even though I didn't ask for the printable version at the moment I was filing?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
IreneS
Intuit Alumni

Can I still get a print-out of the tax document I filed yesterday even though I didn't ask for the printable version at the moment I was filing?

Yes - You can go back in to TurboTax to print out or get a PDF copy of your tax return.

You can find the tax return you already filed for 2019 by following these steps:

1. Sign back in to your TurboTax account.  You will be on your Tax Home screen.
  2. If you want to download or print your return, click on the blue Download/print return box at the top of the screen.
  3. If you want to do something else, like add a state, download, or amend your return, scroll down to the 2019 menu towards the bottom of the screen.

[Edited | 4/14/2020 |  11:17am PDT]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

3 Replies
IreneS
Intuit Alumni

Yes - You can go back in to TurboTax to print out or get a PDF copy of your tax return.

You can find the tax return you already filed for 2019 by following these steps:

1. Sign back in to your TurboTax account.  You will be on your Tax Home screen.
  2. If you want to download or print your return, click on the blue Download/print return box at the top of the screen.
  3. If you want to do something else, like add a state, download, or amend your return, scroll down to the 2019 menu towards the bottom of the screen.

[Edited | 4/14/2020 |  11:17am PDT]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Can I still print out the 2020 tax document I worked on yesterday?

@richardobell You can print your filed tax return:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies