Solved: Can I resume my 2016 tax return online when turbotax online opens for the season in December?

Can I resume my 2016 tax return online when turbotax online opens for the season in December?

No. the online version of TT 2016 is shut down permanently and forever, so they can prepare the online system for the 2017 tax filing season. You have to download your .tax2016 file to your computer and then use the CD/Desktop version of TurboTax 2016 that you physically install on your computer, to finish your 2016 tax return.

No, you cannot.  When TurboTax re-opens in December, it will only be for 2017 returns.  Online software for 2016 is shut down permanently.  You have to use desktop software to complete your 2016 return, which has to be printed, signed and mailed now.