katrinahoney

Can i qualify for a advance on my taxes for Christmas?

TT does not offer advances or loans.

Lcoach

Hi my name is lisa I like to know if vi can get an advance Christmas  loan

No. Not yet from Turbo Tax. It's too early to get an Advance for 2019. We don't know if they will offer Advances for 2019. If they do, you can't apply for it.  Only if they offer it to you when you file.

Last year for 2018 returns the Refund Advance was only offered to select customers. It was a prepaid Visa on which some qualified users could get a refund loan--but only after their tax returns have been filed and accepted by the IRS which won't be until late January. And you cannot file unless you have all of your W-2's, 1099's etc.--which also will not be issued until January.

Info on Tax Advance
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/01/27333

Slimchism16

Yes they do I've gotten one for 3 years strait ...just not this early . It's too early right now. 

TurboTax will be offering a refund advance loan —but not until January.  And you do not get the money until the e-file has been ACCEPTED by the IRS.You also have to agree to receive your refund on the prepaid TurboTax Visa.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance/

Mcdonaldmae5

Can I get a christmas loan threw turbotax for the holidays

@Mcdonaldmae5 wrote:

TurboTax is not offering any type of tax refund advance at this time.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a refund advance - https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance

marieavie

I need loan for Christmas

@marieavie wrote:

I need loan for Christmas

TurboTax does not offer Christmas loans.

Jeanta1972

Can I get help with Christmas on my taxes 

Jeanta1972

How did u do it

@Jeanta1972  TurboTax does not offer holiday refund advances or loans.   When you are able to e-file a 2021 return, you might be OFFERED the chance to receive a refund advance loan but you cannot apply for it.   If it is offered to you, you get it on a prepaid Visa when the IRS accepts your e-file----which will not be until late January or sometime in early to mid-February.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance

Tiffany46

I paid the $95.00 for the advance. Now I want it back I need that money for Christmas

Not sure what you mean --- or think you mean.    You cannot pay for an advance.   You can pay for the use of software to prepare a tax return---which is not the same thing.

REFUND ADVANCE LOANS

2021 returns cannot be e-filed  using TT until at least 1/6/2022  and TT is not doing any holiday loans ... seek other options if that is what you want.

The refund loan will not be available until later in January when you can e-file your 2021 return.   The money for the loan is not given to you until the IRS ACCEPTS your e-file.  The IRS will not begin to accept e-files until late January or early to mid-February.

You cannot apply for the refund loan.  It has to be offered to you, and you have to agree to the terms—-which have changed since last year——so read some information——and pay attention to the details in the fine print …  https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance/