Can I print out the pdf and use the tax return to ...

prodigylife300

Can I print out the pdf and use the tax return to printout for a past return that I forgot to submit and it never got filed and use that to mail in the return?

I can open the pdf fire for the 2018 year return. All the info is written down. Can I just print all that out and use it to send in?

Yes exactly.  If it is right.  Check it over.  

prodigylife300

Thank you! Do I just print out every single page and mail it? I’ve never mailed in a return so I have no clue on what to put in the envelope. 

No, not all the pages.  Some pages should be worksheets.  And mail Federal and state in separate envelopes, they go to different places.  Get a tracking number from the Post Office when you mail them.

See IRS 1040 instructions page 64 for how to assemble

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040gi.pdf