Dahlia33pa

Can I get a cash advance loan

Can I get a cash advance loan

REFUND ADVANCE

Last year for 2018 returns, certain qualified users were offered refund advance amounts on prepaid Visas at the time of e-filing, predicated on the amount of the refund and their returns being accepted by the IRS.  But it had to be offered--there was no way to opt in by request. If they offer a similar program for 2019 returns, do not expect to see it until January.  Since a return cannot be e-filed and accepted until the end of January, you could not receive a loan until early February at best.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333#sh-collapse1

natasha348

Can I get a cash advance loan

I need help with applying for an adsvsnce payment loan 

Can I get a cash advance loan

You cannot apply for the refund loan.  It has to be offered to you, and you have to agree to the terms—-which have changed since last year——so read some information——and pay attention to the details in the fine print …  https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance/

kalalaukane96746

Can I get a cash advance loan

I already filled my federal taxes and was accepted was hoping to get a Cash advance?

Can I get a cash advance loan

@kalalaukane96746 Sorry--the refund loan program ended on February 15.

Charlesjns2424

Can I get a cash advance loan

All paper work is in.  Just waiting on refund to be sent. How can i get cash in my Credit Karma account today?

NCperson

Can I get a cash advance loan

@Charlesjns2424 - the IRS works on its own schedule..... just continue to be patient.... 

Mike9241

Can I get a cash advance loan

Can I get a cash advance loan?

not from Turbotax. the program is closed  for 2021

if you submitted your tax return via e-file at best it will likely take several weeks or more after filing before you get your refund. if you mailed your return 6 to 12 months. so if you need money ASAP you'll need to find a lender.