turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

priley714

Can I cancel my Order Payment for TurboTax and get a refund? I've chosen to go with a tax professional.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

12 Replies
ddaven12

Can I cancel my Order Payment for TurboTax and get a refund? I've chosen to go with a tax professional.

Yes, if you have not yet filed your tax return you may cancel your order. Here is an FAQ with instructions on how to contact TurboTax Support regarding the refund.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

yes please do,i have no clue of what iam doing

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

Yes, if you have not yet filed your tax return you may cancel your order. Here is an FAQ with instructions on how to contact TurboTax Support regarding the refund.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This is an incorrect response for TurboTax online customers

Please refund my money. I filled my taxes with a professional service

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

This is a public internet forum. We are not able to refund your money. In order to discuss receiving a refund, you will need to contact our Customer Care department. Please click the link below and fill out the short form. Please list Billing Issues instead of refund as the reason for contact. https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Please cancel my order too! Need to find a professional person to fix my returns

This is a public internet forum. We are not able to refund your money. In order to discuss receiving a refund, you will need to contact our Customer Care department. Please click the link below and fill out the short form. Please list Billing Issues instead of refund as the reason for contact. https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Can I cancel my order?

PaulaM
Expert Alumni

If you have not yet filed your return you can cancel your order. Please follow the steps listed in What is the TurboTax phone number?

Representatives 

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Please follow the instructions to contact customer support on the post above from @PaulaM.

@Gridiron6181

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies