Can I cancel my Order Payment for TurboTax and get a refund? I've chosen to go with a tax professional.

priley714

ddaven12

Yes, if you have not yet filed your tax return you may cancel your order. Here is an FAQ with instructions on how to contact TurboTax Support regarding the refund.

Sharonpeoples

yes please do,i have no clue of what iam doing

JakailaLO

aheller

This is an incorrect response for TurboTax online customers

la6r03

Please refund my money. I filled my taxes with a professional service

TerukoL

This is a public internet forum. We are not able to refund your money. In order to discuss receiving a refund, you will need to contact our Customer Care department. Please click the link below and fill out the short form. Please list Billing Issues instead of refund as the reason for contact. https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

yy2096

Please cancel my order too! Need to find a professional person to fix my returns

Gridiron6181

Can I cancel my order?

PaulaM

If you have not yet filed your return you can cancel your order. Please follow the steps listed in What is the TurboTax phone number?

Gridiron6181

Representatives 

JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please follow the instructions to contact customer support on the post above from @PaulaM.

@Gridiron6181