Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I got code 152 to but that's the normal code is just about return stuff or refund stuff so that code doesn't really mean anything but still being processed and being processed it's two different things because my husband had being processed on his and he got a date I got still being processed and I have no date yet so I think it's a difference

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

correction/***** it says tax topic 152... or where else would i see this "code"

Yes you are correct it's tax topic 152

i have not received a letter either

Yea no letter for me either

That's good tho no letter no codes our refund is on its way people just be patient

Thank you! I will.

So after the stressful wait i recieved a letter gotta call tomorrow to verify my identity...then wait an additional 4 weeks for my return

at least you know what's going on now.. guess I'll just have to keep waiting
marvo_86

Looloolopez im in the same boat as you but the bad part is there mailing my letter tommorow and they said i had to verify my identity because i moved last year and there wasnt an updated address on file

I filed January 31 and on February 20 my bars disappeared with message still being processed a refund date will provided when available.. today called IRS she said my income tax looks fine I didn't do anything wrong I just got randomly picked to be audited so I have to wait 45 days after March 11 before I get my refund or a letter. Seriously I have the worse luck if my return looks fine then why not give me my money why do I have to wait after March 11 it's barely February 25 so probably won't get it until May grrr
shakita16

Y’all that happened to me last year. Every year people get audit for them to verify their identity and for other reasons as well. It’s a long process but they IRS Reps are very nice and pleasant at least all the ones that helped me last year with mine.

The very important key is to be Patient because it’s a long process and they not going do direct deposit they are going to mail your refund check.

oh wow this is not looking good at all

Not true this happened to me 2 years ago and i called to verify my identity it was simple they ask a few questions and they direct deposited my refund within 4 weeks

Oh ok. Good to know. Thank you!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies