Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

marvo_86

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Looloolopez i had to go through the same thing as you today after they asked for my info they said either a letter will be mailed or it will be fixed and ill get my refund in 4 weeks..so which should i wait for a letter or my deposit in 4 weeks

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Deposit they just wanna verify its you they ask questions on your tax return and some personal info thats it

What did they ask today
marvo_86

They asked for my new address my old address my mothers maid name and my fathers name and were i was born and how much i made in 2017 i got everything was correct.

Did they ask anything from this years return or only 2017

Because i only have my last year's copies i dont have 2018 yet i gotta get them but im trying to call in the am but need to know if 2017 is good enough

I got a letter yesterday they need me to send the 1095A form they state one of my dependents had the marketplace insurance ut totally slipped my mind because we only had for January. The lady on the phone said once they get the info process it it will take 6-8 weeks. That was totally my fault.

still no letter for me so far. ill go home and check today as well just to make sure nothing was sent while i was at work today

I just got my mail and no letter either. I tried calling but the wait was too long.

everyone is pissed lol so they are calling

i think so lol

Not everyone gets a letter but if your says refund date will provided when available you got selected randomly and won't get it until April or May they starts the audit March 11 unless you just need verify info you get letter I have to wait until May blah

oh wow. This is a shame. Should I call then?

So I couldn't take it anymore I finally called and was told basically the same thing that it was pulled for review so I have to wait 45 days after March 11th and if everything is good there go ahead and release my funds if not they'll send a letter I just had to know what was going I feel a little better now

If you call do it around 4 pm they have less calls at that time after you select language hit 2, then 1, then 3 then ,2, then 2 that's how u get live person.  
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies