2018 Federa; tax Return

2018 Federa; tax Return

How do I access my 2018 federal tax return

2018 Federa; tax Return

Assuming the you have either paid the TurboTax online account fees with a credit card or have filed the 2018 federal tax return and it has been accepted by the IRS -

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show. Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

2018 Federa; tax Return

Please help me download or print to my file: 2018 tax return/

2018 Federa; tax Return

2018 Federa; tax Return

download 2018 return

2018 Federa; tax Return

@trucci24 You have a post with no question.  No question--no answer.  Do you have a question you want to ask?

2018 Federa; tax Return

want copy

2018 Federa; tax Return

@trucci24 You were posting at the same time.  Your question was already answered in the first part of this thread by DoninGA.  Read the thread.