turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2018 Federa; tax Return

How do I access my 2018 federal tax return

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

2018 Federa; tax Return

Assuming the you have either paid the TurboTax online account fees with a credit card or have filed the 2018 federal tax return and it has been accepted by the IRS -

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show. Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

2018 Federa; tax Return

Please help me download or print to my file: 2018 tax return/

trucci24

2018 Federa; tax Return

download 2018 return

2018 Federa; tax Return

@trucci24 You have a post with no question.  No question--no answer.  Do you have a question you want to ask?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
trucci24

2018 Federa; tax Return

want copy

2018 Federa; tax Return

@trucci24 You were posting at the same time.  Your question was already answered in the first part of this thread by DoninGA.  Read the thread.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies