joemhaft

Your refund info The IRS hasn't finalized one or more of your forms. Once forms are finalized, you will be able to access this section. When will I receive

Why is it stating this? All my medical is on my w2? So what other forms or info could you possibly need?
kortneykirking

It told me that the IRS hasn't filed all of my forms yet either, so I had to wait. They said most forms come out after January 26, so your forms should come through soon. I would just wait and check to see if they came through in a couple of days. 

shannanjones78

Mine were ready today.  So check again.